Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two weeks little news

Can't believe it's been two wks since I added to this blog. While the RPMChallenge was happenin' I blogged nearly daily and found it a good thing to track progress. OK, and a bit of a self-cheering-section, but why not :-). Aimin' to get somethin' of substance posted here over the weekend - we'll see.

Today - getting CDBaby distribution stuff wrapped up for MLPI. Cool group, and I'm glad to be workin' with them. Next will be MLPI website updates, and then "game plan" for what to do next with MLPI: Gotta consider how much more time/effort to put into a project that's "done". In quotes, 'cause I'm undecided on how much I want to push it. I think there's some great stuff on the CD but also some dicey stuff, and I'm toying with keeping the promo limited, and really pushing my next effort (which has already begun...but that's a story for another blog). We'll see.

No comments: