Sunday, April 20, 2008

iTunes, MySpace, oh my (and be my friend like Bob Dylan?)

Mile Long Post-It is now available on iTunes. Exciting stuff, as they certainly are the standard of music distribution these days. I think electronic music distribution (of high-quality formats anyway) is a wonderful thing as it saves the resources needed to make and subsequently dispose of cd's or dvd's (or whatever other physical media's on the horizon).

Also spent some time revamping MLPI's MySpace page - have six tunes up and turned off the "autoplay when visit page" feature - kinda pisses me off when I visit other websites that do that so I'm restraining. Highlight here is that I'm (apparently) now friends with the one and only Bob Freakin' Dylan. Six degrees of separation get closer all the time. Anyway, come on by and link a tune or friend on up MLPI!

No comments: