Thursday, April 17, 2008

RPM Jukebox; MLPI Unplugged...

So what could be better - well, almost as good as anyway - as scorin' MLPI's debut cd from CDBaby...how 'bout listening to it FOR FREE! The good folks at RPM Challenge have created a jukebox with all this year's participants. Check it out http://www.rpmchallenge.com/jukebox then click the Library tab and do a search on "Mile Long Post-it". Cool, eh? While your there, check out some of the other cool and interesting stuff RPMers cranked out in February.

Still spreadin' the gospil of Mile Long Post-It to friends, co-workers (like it or not :-), and on the web. Kinda on the fence of just how much promo I wanna do on this before moving onto the next project. I'm a huge fan of this project, but have to acknowledge there are some limitations (29 days that's gonna happen) and I'm thinking I want to save a big promo push for a creation I'm 200% behind (I'm about 110% in favor of current MLPI! - pretty good!).

And also toying with MLPI Acoustic - or is "unplugged" better? Anyway gonna try and sell the idea (few tunes worth anyway) to my dobro pal Ian and see if we can whip a few into shape.

Rock on!

No comments: