Sunday, April 6, 2008

MySpace/MileLongPostIt is up...kinda...

Updated Mile Long Post-It's MySpace page (cleverly called http://www.myspace.com/milelongpostit). Put a quick blog entry pointing over to this one, as I'll be using Blogger exclusively (vs. tryin' to keep up separate blogs at RPMChallenge, MySpace, Blogger...). I was tempted to host the blog at milelongpostit.com, but why reinvent what others have already set up. I am thinking about putting a forum site up though - might be fun, and would be more interactive than bloggin'.

Anyway, mixed feelings on MySpace. Gotta admit I don't spend much time on it, but with it being so popular, I "gotta be in it to win it" I guess. Also figure since it's free there's really no excuse not to - heck, any avenue to get these tunes heard is a good one.

Now who do I send "friend" requests to...

No comments: