Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Writin' like a madman

I REALLY want to get the songwriting part of this challenge done ASAP, and have been VERY lucky so far. Got five songs written already, and it's looking like I really might get all 10 done before the end of week.

I like having a chance for the songs to "breath" before recording them - to try playing them in different styles and different arrangements. And practically, in different keys (to find the sweet spot for my voice). Also to allow time to fine-tune and fix things before starting recording.

I'd like to get the remaining four written before end-of-Wednesday and plan to start recording on Sunday. That would be AMAZING and I'm optimistic that I can pull it off.

Rock on!

(Note this is cross-posted to the RPMChallenge site: http://www.rpmchallenge.com/component/option,com_mamblog/Itemid,291/task,show/action,view/id,10453/)

No comments: